Master Premium Hexagon 12ft fabric hanging sign is fabricated and manufactured in North America and bring together heavy duty zippered pillow slip style dye-sublimated stretch fabric printed graphic coverings. It’s the perfect shout out!
Master Premium Hexagon 12ft and all our hanging structures and signs are perfect for drawing visitors attention at the trade show. For any use where a focal point is necessary at an event or in an interior space. Projecting messaging from all angles and drawing the eye to a brand offers a great visual advantage at the show! Hanging structures are available in three collections including Economy, Master (mid-range) and Custom (premium). All options to choose from makes it is easy to find the hanging sign that fits your requirement perfectly. Peruse our huge range of shapes and sizes and discover the ideal fit for your tradeshow display exhibit.
– Formulate Master 3D Hexagon hanging structures come in several sizes: 8′, 10′, 12′, 14′ or 16′ diameter (i.e. maximum width).
– The 8′ – 12′ wide base models are constructed with 30mm (1 1/8″) tubes and push-button connectors for simple assembly
– The 14′ wide and larger frames are constructed with 50mm (2″) tubes and internal expanding spigot connectors for unmatched structural integrity
– Engineer certified (structural engineer certificate available upon request)
– Zippered pillowcase fabric graphics come standard with an opaque liner
– Any frame comes standard with hanging hardware, bags and heavy-duty shipping and storage box(es)
– Hexagon hanging structures can also be shipped in expandable rugged molded shipping cases (OCE; sold separately). The 8′ and 10′ wide models ship in 2 boxes/cases, while the larger sizes ship in 3.
– Collapses to a fraction of its size
– Easy to store and ship
– Quick to set up
– Shipping weight and dimensions vary by size. Please see instruction sheets for details.
If you might like review all the hanging structures option please visit our main page here:
You can watch a short video describing all fabric hanging structures here: