Master Premium Ring 8ft is fabricated and manufactured in North America and bring together heavy duty zippered pillow slip style dye-sublimated stretch fabric printed graphic coverings. Master Premium Ring 8ft easily slip over the lightweight aluminum tube frames and provide unique design, functionality, and style. The perfect solution from the height of the trade show convention hall.
The height and size of this hanging structure make a booth with this hanging structure stand out on any exhibition floor. Hanging cables sets are included in the kit. Dye sub printed fabric graphics are hand-sewn and very durable; light block liners are included.
– Formulate Master 3D Ring hanging structures come in configurations with a 8′, 10′, 12′, 14′, 16′, 18′ or 20′ diameter and a height of 2′, 3′, 4′, 5′ or 6′
– Shapes 12′ diameter and under are constructed with 30mm (1 1/8″) tubes and push-button connectors for simple assembly
– Shapes 14′ diameter and over are constructed with 50mm (2″) tubes and internal expanding spigot connectors for unmatched structural integrity
– Engineer certified (structural engineer certificate available upon request)
– Zippered pillowcase fabric graphic options include: double-sided, single-sided (printed outer panel with white or black inner panel), or single-sided with printed bottom panel
– Bottom zip-in graphic panels offered on 8′, 10′, 12′, and 14′ diameter options only
– All pillowcase graphics come standard with opaque liner
– Comes standard with hanging hardware, bags and heavy-duty shipping and storage box(es)
– Ring hanging structures can also be shipped in expandable rugged molded shipping cases (OCE; sold separately). Rings with a 16′ – 20′ diameter need a second box or OCE case
– Collapses to a fraction of its size
– Easy to store and ship
– Quick to set up
– Shipping weight and dimensions vary by size. Please see instruction sheets for details.
If you might like review all the hanging structures option please visit our main page here:
You can watch a short video describing all fabric hanging structures here: